Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Lens blur!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Laurent Barbier's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2000
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have just acquired my Grand-Father's Bauer C2 super 8 camera. I have run a few Kodachrome films through it and in the left-hand corner of the movie their is a blur. Especially when using the zoom. Has any of you ever experienced that problem? Is there a way to fix it?

    Thanks,

    LPB

  2. #2
    Inactive Member stanley k's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2000
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a Sankyo 620-XL with the same problem and it turns out that it is fungus in the lens. The guy at the camera store told me to keep it in a dry place, and I have been, and the problem has not worsened. Removing the fungus from the lens, though, sounded as if it would cost a pretty penny. You can tell if you look into the lens and you see a smudge that looks like grease on the lens, at least, that is what my lens looks like. Hope this helps. Stanley K.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •